WhoDaresWins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhoDaresWins

Hey WDW is a newly set up clan which is expecting to become very competative and solid. Right now we have a site set-up complete with forums and rosters. The site will enable us to expand more as we'll be able to keep everything organised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Training Session on Friday 7th August At 9pm.
Rules & Regulations. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:44 pm by AlgerianGooner
This is a break from all the hackers and this is also cos most of you have stopped playing cod4 lately.

We will have Domination & Search And Destroy Matches to begin with then we'll just fuck about.. Maybe a bit of Mike? and some knife only games? up to you lol. I just want to get back into the game before we start GB's Again.

Comments: 0
Holidays
Rules & Regulations. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 am by Ada_1234
If you are going away on a holiday-just so that you know when people will be away and not active, please post below with the dates, and then a Moderator can edit this post.

Holidays

July

August

Ada_1234 1st-8th Spain with mates

Quagers13 1st-14th Greece

Comments: 1
We Are Not Recruiting.
Rules & Regulations. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:03 pm by AlgerianGooner
We are not recruiting at the moment, But if you have a K/D of 2.00 follow these steps.

Their are 2 steps to becoming a member. Firstly you have to fill out an application .
Secondly, if you are accepted by fellow members you will have to Register so you can post on these

Comments: 16
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:29 am

Rules & Regulations.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlgerianGooner
Admin
Admin
AlgerianGooner

Rules & Regulations. Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations.   Rules & Regulations. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:46 pm

NO CHEATING

Definition of a Cheat: any modifications to the platform (PS3) or official games and associated files or any utilization of a program that is meant to alter the behavior of the game in a way that either gives an advantage to players using it or gives a disadvantage to players not using it.

Examples: wall hacks & speed cheats

CHAIN OF COMMAND

WDW uses a Chain of Command (CoC) based on the military and as such members are expected to abide by the structure without exception.

Any issues have to be processed by the WDWL. No member will jump over with its requests unless ordered to do so.

All orders have to be followed, whether in game, training or in daily duties and are not subject to a discussion. Questions or issues are to be handled via the WDWL.

PARTICIPATION

All members are in a constant mode of training and as such we have practices. There purpose is to improve our teamwork and tactics.

CONDUCT

Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.

Members will show dignity, honor and integrity both in and outside of WDW. Any insults or lack of respect towards WDWand it's members by non-members are to be ignored and left uncommented. We do not need to defend ourselves.

Cursing and all language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, whether be on forums or any type of voice or text communications.

No member will issue religious or political matters or respond to any of them.

No member will broadcast issues involving nudity, sexual content or any other adult content whether be by images, text or voice communications.

No member will question policies and regulations in public.

Sportsmanship is mandatory.

Always remember that to the public,

CLAN TAG USAGE

The official clan tag is WDW. No other varation is to be used, no acceptions. If anyone is seen using anything besides the basic WDW as their clan tag will be subject to warning level increase and/or dishonorable discharge.
Back to top Go down
https://whodareswins.darkbb.com
The_Panzerman
Admin
Admin
The_Panzerman

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations.   Rules & Regulations. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Seems pretty simple aswell as fair. I'm not very cruel person so don't take advantage of me guys... lol.
Back to top Go down
AlgerianGooner
Admin
Admin
AlgerianGooner

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations.   Rules & Regulations. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:34 pm

The_Panzerman wrote:
Seems pretty simple aswell as fair. I'm not very cruel person so don't take advantage of me guys... lol.

If you want to add or take anything out go ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://whodareswins.darkbb.com
Ada_1234
Admin
Admin
Ada_1234

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations.   Rules & Regulations. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 am

if we are in a game with others not from the clan are we allowed to change the clan tag to meet with the party we are in?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wateva1995
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations.   Rules & Regulations. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules & Regulations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WhoDaresWins :: General Forums :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: